Job Title: Grants Manager, Number of Vacancy: 1
Job Description: The Grants Manager is a member of the Development Team and is a liaison between the organization and its donors. The Grants Manager is responsible for researching, preparing, submitting, and managing grant proposals/reports that support organization goals and meet funder guidelines and criteria. This person serves as the primary grant writer, manages funder relationships, engages in compliance reporting, and supports special project initiatives. This position requires strong writing, data analysis, program budgeting, project management skills, with an emphasis on outcome measurement.
1. Lead grant proposal development and submission—preparing and organizing materials for
proposals, and submitting and monitoring grant applications, including:
– Researching new funding and business development opportunities on a local, state, national and international level.
– Maintaining and building relationships with funders and other strategic partners on a local, state, national and international level;
– Drafting proposals/LOIs, grant application narratives, and budgets and collaborate to finalize with program staff, finance, Operation and the President;
– Submitting grant applications via paper or online portals, and maintain list of passwords;
– Meeting with national- international funders and government officials to explore funding opportunities and fulfill site visit requirements
– Maintaining master calendar of grants and prospects and all associated files and correspondence;
– Maintaining library of grant support documents including resumes, bios, NGOAB FD forms,
Board/staff diversity lists, etc.;- Executing thank you letters and facilitate grant contracts/agreements;
– Ensuring acknowledgment of funders/investors via website, e-newsletter, and social media;
2. Maintain grant compliance and reporting, including outcome measurement and grant budgets—taking responsibility for meeting high standards of effectiveness, timeliness, and completeness, including:
-Monitoring and maintaining Donor and NGOAB reporting schedules and requirements;
– Tracking progress toward organizational and programmatic outcomes and goals;
– Requesting reimbursements and drawdowns as needed;
– Drafting compelling progress reports and targeted program updates (e.g. blog posts, press releases, FB and twitter posts) to funders that fully capture programmatic success;
– Assembling all necessary supporting materials and documents including budget reports, outcome measurements, success stories, etc.; submit reports to DONORS and NGOAB .
3. Researching statistics, trends and data for grant proposals and community advocacy,including:
– Performing research and data-gathering—both from external sources and OBHIZATRIK program data;- Assisting in development of presentations for various stakeholders.
4. Other duties as assigned.
Specific Job Requirements:
1. Minimum Bachelor’s degree (2-3 years of work experience with nonprofit administration, grant
writing, or fundraising);
2. 2+ years of experience in fundraising, grant writing or grants management;
3. Demonstrated analytical and persuasive writing skills experience as well as superior
editing skills, including ability to convey complex information in a clear manner to a
4. Strong administrative skills and self-motivated with the ability to set priorities and
manage multiple tasks under minimal supervision in effective and efficient manner;
5. Intermediate to expert skills in Microsoft Office (specifically Word, Excel and
PowerPoint). Experience with donor development.
6. Familiarity and experience working with national, governmental and international funders a
7. Ability to work under pressure and respond to deadlines without sacrificing quality; and
8. Demonstrated interest in the mission, vision and values of OBHIZATRIK Foundation.
Salary: Salary is commensurate with experience and based on organization salary scale.
Compensation & Other Benefits: Other benefits include weekly one holiday, two festival benefits in a year equivalent to two basic salaries, provision of leave as per organizational administrative and service rules.
Submission deadline: October 31, 2022
Employment Status: Full-time (6days/week)
Job Location: Mirpur, Dhaka
How to Apply: If you want to be a part of our team, Apply Now: https://forms.gle/VNQw9azPzL3UwhTVA